RSS News Feed
- Democrats are warming up to new — and riskier — economic ideas
As Republicans struggle with their economic agenda, Democrats want a new one. And they appear in a mood to take risks.
- White House denies Trump threatened German automakers
Last year, the U.S. trade deficit with Germany totaled $64.9 billion. The auto industry drives the much of the deficit.
- Elderly Trump University plaintiffs die waiting for checks
Others have said they are facing bankruptcy and foreclosure on their homes while they wait for the settlement checks, USA Today reports.
- The GOP's health-care bill is a polling disaster, with voters apt to punish senators who support it
The polls follow a Congressional Budget Office estimate that the bill will lead to 23 million more uninsured people.
- Here are the GOP congressional districts that face the biggest health care backlash
Americans are worried about losing health coverage under a House Republican plan, raising the stakes for the GOP.
- Hillary Clinton attacks proposed Trump budget cuts as 'cruelty'
Clinton, a former secretary of state, warned against an erosion of accepted standards of truth in U.S. public discourse.