RSS News Feed
- Trump banned transgender troops after border wall funding was threatened, report says
Trump took a House GOP request a step further when he blocked all transgender troops from the U.S. military.
- Trump says America has 'the highest taxes in the world'—here's how it compares
The President has claimed for years that the U.S. has unusually high taxes.
- Two congressmen suggest Amazon's acquisition of Whole Foods doesn't violate antitrust laws
Reps. Darrell Issa and Jared Polis spoke on CNBC's "Power Lunch" Wednesday.
- Fed says stimulus wind down to begin 'relatively soon,' leaves rates unchanged
The Federal Reserve laid the groundwork Wednesday to begin winding down shortly the massive stimulus program.
- Keeping Yellen as Fed chair would be good for Trump and the markets, says Jeremy Siegel
Jeremy Siegel also says he's pleased with comments Trump made about Yellen to The Wall Street Journal.
- Trump says his administration will block transgender people from serving in the military
Trump's pronouncement on transgender people serving in the military reverses an Obama policy announced last year.